Young Adult Transitional Insurance (YATI) is an Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) plan that provides no-cost or low cost health coverage. (By the way, AHCCCS is Arizona’s Medicaid.) You can apply for YATI at any time during the year.
You’re eligible for YATI if you:
- Were in Arizona’s foster care system or in Tribal foster care in Arizona on your 18th birthday
- Currently live in Arizona
- Meet citizenship requirements or qualified immigration requirements
Are you currently in foster care and close to turning 18, or already 18 or over? Talk to your DCS Child Safety Specialist about YATI.
If you live in Maricopa County, you can get free assistance signing up for YATI from your DCS Specialist, Tribal Social Service worker, or
- Keogh Health Connection—Call or email Livby Pearson, Client Advocate/Navigator, (602) 266-0397 ext 106, or Lpearson@keoghhealth.org
- Phoenix Day/HealthLinks—Call or email Janet Viloria, HealthLinks Lead Navigator, at (602) 252-4911, ext. 104, or firstname.lastname@example.org